Weather and unforeseen conditions can/will change the schedule.
One goal this week is to fix the erosion around the lake overflow structure on #6. We are waiting for it to dry out enough so we can pour concrete then backfill and compact. The rest of the driving range tee will be aerified and seeded on Monday. We will continue to seed any areas that need it throughout the course.
We will be applying a fungicide to fairways for control of Dollar Spot disease. If time is available a general clean-up of the stream area on #15 will be done.
There is excellent germination on collars, so please play any newly germinated areas as ground under repair.