Thursday, March 27, 2014

Aerification Update for March 27, 2014

We will be closing the back 9 today (Thursday, March 27, 2014) to aerify tees and approaches. Then tomorrow (Friday, March 28, 2014) we will be closing the front 9 to aerify tees and approaches. As always the weather can throw a wrench into our plans but this is our goal. With two machines (one our own and the other borrowed) we should move through this pretty quickly.

After much discussion and looking at long range weather forecasts and many other variables we have decided to not hollow tine aerify greens this Spring. Instead we will be hollow tining the collars and one pass along the green edges next week if the weather cooperates with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment